RN to BSN Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
Enrolled NPC nursing students may earn their AAS RN degree at NPC and transfer up to 75 credits toward a Bachelor of Science (BSN) degree at the ASU College of Nursing and Health Innovation. This program is offered in a fully online format. Students are able to complete their bachelor’s degree in this prestigious university program at home, without having to move to metropolitan Phoenix.
Benefits of this opportunity:
- Guaranteed admission into the ASU program upon completion of RN-BSN pathway requirements and a passing grade on the NCLEX
- 45 or more upper division credits at ASU earn the student the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN)
- Eligibility for a three-year ASU tuition commitment providing predictable limits on tuition increases
- Transfer advisement from ASU RN-BSN advisers
- An outstanding RN-BSN online program especially designed to engage students with their professors in meaningful ways.
|Enroll Now||Transfer Degrees|
|Academic Calendar||Delivery Methods|
|Financial Aid & Scholarships||Academic Preoaration Checksheets|
|NPC Online Classes|
|RN to BSN - ASU Transfer||ASU Scholarships|