- Open to all high school juniors and seniors in Navajo & Apache counties (must be AZ resident)
- Students must have at least a 3.0 grade point average or higher
- Scholarship covers up to 7 general education (AGEC ) credits
per semester (see application form for complete list of classes)
- Students must pay any placement test costs, course fees, media fee
and book costs
- Student must take placement test and meet required placement scores
- Scholarship is available in the fall and spring NPC semesters*
- Funds are limited and awarded on a first come, first serve basis
1. Students should contact their high school guidance counselor and have them
print out, complete and sign the scholarship Application Form.
2. Student should then bring the completed application form to any NPC location and meet with an NPC academic adviser who will help you complete the application process.
- For fall 2014 semester - Friday, August 15, 2014
- For spring 2015 semester - Friday, January 9, 2015
*Summer availability is contingent upon remaining scholarship dollars. Students must submit an application form every semester.