- If a course you wish to add is full, you will need both the instructor's and dean's signature to add the class.
Fall and spring semesters:
- From the first day through the end of the first week of regular classes, students do not need permission to add open courses.
- Anytime during the second week of classes, students need the instructor's signature to add an open course to their schedule.
- To add an open course on or after the third week of classes, signatures are required from both the dean and the instructor.
- To add a class on the second day of class the instructor's signature is required.
- On the third day of class, both dean and instructor permission is required.
NOTE: A Late Registration Fee may apply.
|Student Load Classification||Transcripts|
|Residency Proof||Main Records & Registration web page|