Introduction to the fundamentals of MS Office Suite. Includes an overview of Windows, Office Manager, MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Students will apply problem solving techniques to complete home, office, and business projects. Combined with AIS 232 prepares the student for Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) certification. Prerequisite: basic keyboarding skills.
- 3 credits
- Instructor: Jeannie McCabe
Student must have access to Microsoft Office Pro Software, which includes Access, in order to complete this course.
To begin this course AFTER registering, YOU must send the instructor an e-mail.
The instructor will NOT contact you first.
- To find out more about THIS course, send the instructor an e-mail.
- For questions about how this course fits into your degree/certificate plan, contact an Academic Adviser.
- For registration questions, you can call the NPC Records & Registration Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7459 or
send them an e-mail.
- For payment and billing questions, contact the NPC Business Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7480.
For technical problems (page not found, unable to connect, etc.):
- First NOTIFY YOUR INSTRUCTOR, then
- Send a help request to the NPC computer Support Center.