Mastery of Microsoft Word for Windows. Program commands needed to prepare reports, letters, memos and other business documents; macros; graphics; and other office applications are included. Designed for student with basic keyboarding skills.
- 3 credits
- Instructor: Jeannie McCabe
To begin this course AFTER registering, YOU must send the instructor an e-mail.
The instructor will NOT contact you first.
- To find out more about THIS course, send the instructor an e-mail.
- For questions about how this course fits into your degree/certificate plan, contact an Academic Adviser.
- For registration questions, you can call the NPC Records & Registration Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7459 or
send them an e-mail.
- For payment and billing questions, contact the NPC Business Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7480.
For technical problems (page not found, unable to connect, etc.):
- First NOTIFY YOUR INSTRUCTOR, then
- Send a help request to the NPC computer Support Center.