Develop speed and accuracy. Prepare business correspondence, manuscripts with footnotes, technical and statistical reports, business forms and tables from arranged and unarranged copy. Prerequisite: AIS110 or instructor permission.
MS Word 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007 will be needed to complete this course. (Note: Textbooks sold by the NPC Bookstore are for Word 2007 only.)
- 3 credits
- Instructor: Tracy Chase.
To begin this course AFTER registering, YOU must send the instructor an e-mail.
The instructor will NOT contact you first.
- To find out more about THIS course, send the instructor an e-mail.
- For questions about how this course fits into your degree/certificate plan, contact an Academic Adviser.
- For registration questions, you can call the NPC Records & Registration Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7459 or
send them an e-mail.
- For payment and billing questions, contact the NPC Business Office at (800) 266-7845, ext. 7480.
For technical problems (page not found, unable to connect, etc.):
- First NOTIFY YOUR INSTRUCTOR, then
- Send a help request to the NPC computer Support Center.