Students and academic advisers utilize the degree and certificate checksheets to determine which courses are required to complete the course of study. Each is based on the current year's catalog. Students should review their progress and check for possible updates with their adviser prior to the start of each semester. Checksheets are available as Adobe PDF downloads.
NPC Transfer Degrees:
These degrees will transfer fully to all three state Arizona universities.
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Arts in Elementary Education (AAEE)
- Associate of Business (ABus)
- Associate of Science (AS)
Students can find out more information about the Arizona transfer process at the AZTransfer website.
Non-Transfer Degree Programs:
- Associate of General Studies (AGS)
- Associate of General Studies - Early Childhood Management (AGS-ECM)
- Associate of General Studies - Infant Toddler (AGS-IT)
- Associate of General Studies - Pre-school (AGS-PS)
- Associate of General Studies - Special Needs Educational Assistant (AGS-SNE)